Our Environment Policy
Environmental stewardship is the eternal top priority for Integra Group.
We realize the importance of environmental requirements and confirm our commitment to the environment, following the general environmental principles, as well as constantly improving our environmental performance.
Our Environmental Principles
- compliance with the applicable international environmental laws and regulations;
- compliance with the applicable Russian Federation, regional and local environmental protection and management regulations;
- minimizing our environmental footprint;
- sustainable use of natural resources;
- improving energy efficiency of the processes at all stages of the operations.
Our Commitment to the Environment
- planning Integra Group business in compliance with the applicable environmental legislation, as well as minimizing negative impact on the environment;
- implementing operations and equipment using the best advanced environmentally sound technologies available in the market;
- reducing the risks of environmental accidents on the basis of timely and full-scale audit of the facilities and equipment, as well as the effective management of Integra Group companies;
- improving the environmental performance of Integra Group;
- improving personnel development system to ensure environmental safety, sustainable use of natural resources and environmental protection;
- developing environmental culture of each Integra Group employee;
- conducting regular internal environmental audits;
- taking into account long – time environmental consequences;
- implementing environmental actions to minimize the negative impact on the environment;
- openness of the important environment-related information about Integra Group operations for Customers, citizens and non-governmental organizations.
The environmental policy is implemented at all levels of management.
Integra Group environmental policy, expressing its commitment to the environment and to the principles of sustainable development in the modern context, provides a basis for determining Integra Group environmental strategy and planning its environmental performance for short and medium term.