LLC «Geophyzservis», Nyagan
Geofizservices offers the following range of logging services:
- Open hole and cased hole logging;
- Reservoir management studies;
- Mud logging and geochemical researches;
- Remedial operations, perforation and shooting services.
- Log data interpretation;
The key objectives met via logging operations performed during the drilling of a well are:
- Stratigraphical and lithological layering;
- Reservoir identification, reservoir saturation, porosity and permeability determination;
- Well path and well integrity monitoring.
To run drilling well open hole logging we use LOGIS and MEGA logging tools, enabling to log in one trip. We have also a fleet of dedicated tools for recording selected parameters in the wells with unusual geological conditions and design.
The data are recorded by KEDR Logging Van.
In horizontal wells and sidetracks we run log using velocity logging tool ALMAZ-2 and density logging, acoustic logging and borehole geometry tools manufactured by Neftegazgeofizika. These drill pipe conveyed tools operate off-line and enable to log in one trip. In cased horizontal wells and sidetracks we run log using “rigid” cable conveyed tools.
Cased hole logs are run to acquire data aiming to meet two key geological and technical objectives:
- Monitor well and downhole equipment operation and integrity;
- Monitor current saturation of reservoirs and recovery of reserves.
Logging suite and technology applied to meet the customer needs in each specific case are selected based on well function, design, integrity, hole angle, well fluid properties, reservoir condition and behavior. Our experienced interpretation experts develop customized work program, provide customer with interpretation results and field development recommendations in a timely manner.
To meet the above mentioned objectives, our company offers a suite of conventional and unique studies.
Well and downhole equipment operation and integrity monitoring:
- Well design elements location and perforation intervals monitoring;
- Production casing and tubing leaks location, crossflows behind casing and crossflows in annulus determination;
- Casing cementing quality control;
- Production casing and tubing integrity control;
- Well survey;
- Drilling tool, tubing and downhole equipment stuck interval location.
Current saturation of reservoirs and recovery of reserves monitoring:
- Inflow interval identification, fluid movement profile and source of water trouble, inflow and well fluid composition determination;
- Gas-water interface and oil-water interface position determination, water cut % measuring;
- Crossflows behind casing and intraformational crossflows identification;
- Injection wells thief zone identification, injectivity profile, total flow rate and operational performance determination;
- Perforated and target formations flow characteristics determination;
- Determination of remaining saturation by impulse neutron-neutron logging;
- Well kick off by swabbing;
- Frac monitoring;
- Determination of the well integrity and remaining saturation of the formations using radioactive tracers (radon).
Mud logging and geochemical researches while drilling are performed to meet the following geological and technical objectives:
- Improve drilling performance and optimize well construction process in terms of time, cost, fail-safety and ensuring conditions for future successful oil and gas production;
- Indentify in timely manner the zone of interest, evaluate reservoir properties and saturation;
- Acquire additional geological and technical data for integrated interpretation together with the log data;
- Get historical information about well construction process and drilling crew operation.
Mud logging is performed using GEOTEK Mud Logging and Drilling Monitoring Van equipped with a chromatographic gas analyzer, complete set of instrumentation, data processing, visualization and transmission hardware.
Geofizservice uses a wide range of the certified perforation products of the leading manufacturers, such as PerfoTekh, Promperforator, Bashvzryvtekhnologia, VNIPIvzryvgeofizika, DYNA Energetics and etc. Perforation technologies are selected based on the specified objectives, downhole conditions and reservoir characteristics.
We offer the following perforation and shooting services:
- Wireline perforating
- Tubing-Conveyed Perforating;
- Thermal and chemical formation treatment to stimulate inflow;
- Well zones isolation using explosive packers and cement bridges.
Our companies have all documentation required to purchase the explosives for perforation and shooting, and also the storage facilities and guard. We have all documentation required to deliver explosives to well site by truck
Our qualified and experienced well log analysts are familiar with the local geological conditions. Our well log analysts operate state-of-the-art open hole log data interpretation packages Prime and Gintel enabling us to perform integrated, "deep" interpretation and compilation of geological data, ensure high rate of processing, promptly change processing methodics and algorithms, generate deliverables in accordance with the customers' requirements.
We have 24 hours mobile and satellite communication with our logging crews to ensure efficiency of logging operations and logging results transition. Constant communication with the logging crews and flexible working hours of our well log analysts make it possible to provide our customers with log interpretation results in a relatively short time and in strict compliance with the applicable regulations.
- Well survey
← âåðíóòüñÿ ê êàðòå